Beginner - Automation - Lesson Plan
The Beginner Automation Lesson Plan takes the trainee through the introductory levels of understanding what Software Test Automation is all about. They will be immersed in hands-on activities that will cover recording to executing automated test scripts.
Trainees that complete this lesson plan will be educationally qualified for an entry level position as a Software Automation Tester.
Analyzing a Manual Test Case for Automation
- Using the Record/Playback feature
- Understanding and Managing Objects
- Synchronizing your Script
- Using Checkpoints for Validation
- Customizing Test Data
- Executing a Test Script
- Reviewing Test Run Results
- Troubleshooting your Script